The Next Year
I thought for sure I would be a NYC girl.
I was centimeters away from being a California girl.
I will be a DC girl?!
All I can say is,
(Ok, not really.) (Maybe indirectly…)
Scene 1: I’m lying in bed thinking about next-year plans
Scene 2: I’ve just finished reading an entire about.com article on “how to become a comedy tv writer”.
Time to cease all thinking.
In a week
I’ll know where I’m going to be for the next year…
I’m pulling my hair out right now.
Grad school protip
don’t visit. it’ll just confuse you more.
just kidding, visit.
but i’m very confused.
When there’s a tough night ahead, sometimes the only thing that helps is peeking at the bygone weeks on iCal and remembering I’ve done it before.
I JUST WANNA KNOW MY FUTURE.
this is a recurring theme…
You know those strangers who turn into friends, who in the process completely change your impression of a name you’d normally see as old-fashioned, uncool, or maybe even ugly.
My photography class instructor would interject at this point — THAT IS PERSPECTIVE!
can’t wait to be a real person and watch Awards Shows on TV.
Hi, Andrew -- not my brother
- Andrew: haha wait you applied as an architecture major for the grad school .. right?
- me: ....no?
- I THINK YOU MUST'VE MISSED SOMETHING WHILE IN THE ARMY
- Andrew: Yeah... tell me hah
- me: JOURNALISMM
- Andrew: Yeah... that I certainly didn't know
- me: hahahah yeah it happened... summer 2011 T.T
- also i became Christian
- there, all the things you need to know