Now that Sandy knocked the power out of our house, my brother calls me every few hours.
AH, DO I SMELL THE RENEWAL OF HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS AT THE DEATH OF TECH.
Andrew-ism: Hurricane Sandy edition
- Called home to check on family.
- Me: You still have power? you might lose power soon.
- Andrew: We're all ready to lose our power. We even did the rehearsal. Immediately after the lights go off, I turn both of my flashlights on and Daddy lights both of the candles.
- [EDIT] OMG. AS I WAS TYPING THIS. THE PHONE CUT OFF. THEY LOST POWER. I CALLED BACK. AND ANDREW SAID THEY LOST POWER. BUT HOW ARE WE TALKING? we have a really old landline phone mounted on the wall in the kitchen. yeah screw digital.
Reporting from Brooklyn
- me: give me a live update!
- Allin: cat keeps meowing
- it's warning me
- that i need to feed her
- Allin: I will brush my teeth now
- Allin: breakfast time
- strawberry eggo waffles
- Allin: rain picked up
← Newer • Older →
Page 1 of 2