Sam's gchat status was "비"
- me: 가 와요.
- Sam: 많이.
- i love this
- 릴 라이브 래이니 묻
- me: ....WUT
- live rainy??
- Sam: real life rainy mood
- ㅠㅠ konglish
- me: wheeeee http://8tracks.com/peachicedtea/k-drama-osts
- soundtrack for you do ur face routines or wutever
- Jennifer: lol im doing a mask right noow!
I thrive in competition.
- me: i totes walked into men's bathroom
- Kathryn: HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
- me: in terms of awkward life
- jenny: 1
- kat: 0
- Kathryn: were there ppl there?
- me: for today
- Kathryn: wel i also haven't left my room today...
- besides the kitchen and the bathroom
- so like..no opportunities for awkward
- unless it's online? but i don't have that many awkward online moments i think
- me: dude
- i love ny
- Allin: you have no choice but to love DC
- for the next year
- Justin: hows home?
- me: fat and lazyyy
- Justin: hahah sameee
- me: are you eating real meals
- how many/day
- Justin: ugh
- like 2!
- its cray
- Sean: Raaaaooorrrraaar.
- me: HIIIIIIII STRANGERRRRRRRR
- Sean: ha!
- THats what i tell myself everyday in front of the mirror
I'm a trained psychoanalyst.
- Juhee: i was trying to image search
- "food rotting"
- and accidentally typed
- "foot rotting"
- me: HAHAHHHAHAHAHAH
- you have a foot fetish
There's an idea -- After all, it worked out great for Elmo.
- Andrew (not my brother): Or you could publish your own architecture magazine
- "Jenny's world"
You know those strangers who turn into friends, who in the process completely change your impression of a name you’d normally see as old-fashioned, uncool, or maybe even ugly.
My photography class instructor would interject at this point — THAT IS PERSPECTIVE!
← Newer • Older →
Page 1 of 5