Momentarily puzzled at why there were two “Larry”s on my “People to Meet With Before I Graduate” list
one is my academic advisor and one is my pastor.
“Change isn’t inherently bad, but fearing it is.”
I’m joking around about Tumblr and Yahoo a lot right now, but that’s because making people laugh is my favorite thing. For those who care to hear it, I’ll be clear: let’s give ‘em a chance.
Yahoo lost its way a while ago, but Marissa Mayer has done some good stuff to right the ship in the 10 (yep, only 10) months she’s been there. Yahoo stated that Tumblr will be run as an independent company anyway, so we probably won’t see much “oh no everything’s purple and I have to dust off my Yahoo account” change. The change we do see could very well be great, considering Tumblr’s independence and Yahoo’s crazy resources.
Change isn’t inherently bad, but fearing it is. I’m eager to see where this goes.
Considering I still have a Yahoo email account, my body is not rejecting this deal outright.
- me: wheeeee http://8tracks.com/peachicedtea/k-drama-osts
- soundtrack for you do ur face routines or wutever
- Jennifer: lol im doing a mask right noow!
I thrive in competition.
- me: i totes walked into men's bathroom
- Kathryn: HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
- me: in terms of awkward life
- jenny: 1
- kat: 0
- Kathryn: were there ppl there?
- me: for today
- Kathryn: wel i also haven't left my room today...
- besides the kitchen and the bathroom
- so like..no opportunities for awkward
- unless it's online? but i don't have that many awkward online moments i think
i believe in equality for women……. but i still don’t want to retrieve the bug i just smashed with a magazine…
update: disposed the bug by myself, with the help of a latex glove and shaw*s plastic bag. this is an important day. ready for the real world.